Research Coordinator II
Baylor College of Medicine
Job posting number: #7137039 (Ref:15197-en_US)
Posted: March 30, 2023
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Dr. Eric Storch is seeking a Research Coordinator II that will coordinate and oversee the daily activities of his research studies specializing in OCD in children and adolescents. Day to day duties will include overseeing and assisting on recruitment screening, enrolling, and ongoing assessments of research participants. This position is expected to collaborate with the research team and ensure data collection and documentation is accurate.
- Provide oversight of data collection and management for the grant, including data collected by other study coordinators.
- Interview, screen, and recruit patients for the clinical research study through established platforms outlined by the project guidelines.
- Obtain informed consent forms from patients and families. Explain process and procedures to educate patients and families regarding the research study. Collect subject data, develop and manage tracking systems.
- Collect and review patient information; process documents and enters information into established databases outlined in research protocols.
- Assist the Principal Investigator and other research supervisors with study-related duties, including the preparation of required documents for funding agencies, creation of data collection tools and materials, and conducting literature reviews.
- Administer clinical assessments under the supervision of a trained psychologist.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field. Four years of related experience may substitute for degree requirement.
- One year of relevant experience.
Baylor College of Medicine requires employees to be fully vaccinated -subject to approved exemptions-against vaccine-preventable diseases including, but not limited to, COVID-19 and influenza.
Baylor College of Medicine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Equal Access Employer.
Baylor College of Medicine fosters diversity among its students, trainees, faculty and staff as a prerequisite to accomplishing our institutional mission, and setting standards for excellence in training healthcare providers and biomedical scientists, promoting scientific innovation, and providing patient-centered care. - Diversity, respect, and inclusiveness create an environment that is conducive to academic excellence, and strengthens our institution by increasing talent, encouraging creativity, and ensuring a broader perspective. - Diversity helps position Baylor to reduce disparities in health and healthcare access and to better address the needs of the community we serve. - Baylor is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding students, trainees, faculty and staff from diverse backgrounds by providing a welcoming, supportive learning environment for all members of the Baylor community.