Director, Client Excellence - AccessHope REMOTE
United States, US
Job posting number: #7086896 (Ref:10013725)
Posted: October 11, 2021
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Job DescriptionDirector, Client Excellence
AccessHope • Virtual in the Continental US
At AccessHope, we're Fighting cancer with everything we know™ by putting the ever-growing body of cancer knowledge to work for the greater good. Through a revolutionary employer health benefits offering, we remotely connect employees with cancer support services from National Cancer Institute (NCI)-Designated Comprehensive Cancer Centers. Instead of requiring those who have been diagnosed with cancer to come to the centers for renowned cancer expertise, AccessHope brings their support to the patient and their local oncologist-wherever they're located-to improve care, outcomes, and value.
Hopeful for those we support, rebellious in our approach, and collaborative by breaking down barriers, AccessHope is seeking a Director, Client Excellence to help us uniquely deploy the latest cancer knowledge to the places it's needed most. As an ideal candidate, you'll be accountable for developing an account management function that delivers long-term, profitable, and highly satisfied relationships with employers, health plans, resellers and intermediary purchasers of AccessHope products. Responsibilities include but are not limited to direct management of assigned, large relationships/accounts; attraction, retention and development of talent to manage and grow an assigned book of business; contribution toward the design and delivery of client reporting; and contribution toward the design, development and delivery of product and pricing strategies to support overall organizational growth.
- Owns assigned client relationships with employers, health plans, and other entities with direct contracts, collaborates across org. to deliver contractual commitments, exceed client expectations, and expand profitable business relationships.
- Analyzes and evaluates industry, market, and clients' needs to contribute toward the strategic direction of product development and client reporting; and inform client-specific operational process (e.g., implementation, service delivery).
- Directly, or indirectly develops and maintains client relationships, provides executive summary reports of utilization and outcomes to clients, identifies opportunities to improve customer service, and maintains high customer retention rates for contract renewals.
- Engages in consistent, meaningful contact with clients to drive a rapport, deepen the relationship and ensure continued confidence in all the client's objectives to achieve optimal outcomes.
- Develops and oversees customer retention campaigns. Trains staff to recognize triggers based on customer behavior and proactively addresses client concerns to mitigate potential issues in service delivery.
- Forecasts, tracks key account metrics, and actively engages with leadership on entire book of business related to progress and to identify potential issues that may impact business operations and revenues.
- Bachelor's degree in business, communications or health related field or equivalent experience may substitute for minimum education requirements.
- A minimum of 7-10 years' total leadership experience from a combination of the following: 1) a health care benefits consulting firm; 2) an employer-facing health care product/solution organization,3) health plan serving the large market commercial organizations.
- Proven experience and aptitude to lead a high functioning team within a virtual work environment.
- Ability to balance personal work obligations and manage a team with performance objectives that deliver across time zones in the continental U.S.
- Proven ability to establish strong relationships with internal and external key stakeholders.
- Advanced problem resolution skills and communication abilities.
- Ability to anticipate customers' needs and match them with appropriate products and services.
- Comfort with working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Travel required up to 40%.
- Master's degree
- Commercial market health care benefits
- Membership, active engagement, appointment to a board position with an employer-facing organization such as the National/Regional Business Group on Health, Council of Employee Benefits, other.
- To protect the health of patients and staff and to comply with new State of California mandates, City of Hope staff are required to show proof of full vaccination by September 30, 2021. Compliance is a condition of employment.
AccessHope is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, identity, age, status as a protected veteran, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Posting Date: Oct 8, 2021
- Job Field: Business Services
- Employee Status: Regular
- Shift: Day Job
City of Hope is a community of people characterized by our diversity of thought, background and approach, but tied together by our commitment to care for and cure those with cancer and other life-threatening diseases. The innovation that our diversity produces in the areas of research, treatment, philanthropy and education has made us national leaders in this fight. Our unique and diverse workforce provides us the ability to understand our patients' needs, deliver compassionate care and continue the quest for a cure for life-threatening diseases. At City of Hope, diversity and inclusion is a core value at the heart of our mission. We strive to create an inclusive workplace environment that engages all of our employees and provides them with opportunities to develop and grow, both personally and professionally. Each day brings an opportunity to strengthen our work, leverage our different perspectives and improve our patients’ experiences by learning from others. Diversity and inclusion is about much more than policies and campaigns. It is an integral part of who we are as an institution, how we operate and how we see our future.